Spring Mimosa Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 4
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
½ pound Pasta, large shells
1 can Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
½ cup Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
¼ cup Red Onions, diced
2 cups Baby Spinach
¼ cup Cooked Bacon, crumbled
8 leaves Basil, sliced
¼ cup Feta, crumbled
Sea Salt and Fresh Cracked Pepper, to taste
1. Cook pasta according to directions on box.
2. Combine chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, red onions, baby spinach and cooked bacon with Sunkist® Mimosa Vinaigrette.
3. Add warm pasta and toss well.
4. Garnish with fresh basil and feta.
5. Finish with salt and fresh cracked pepper.