Spicy Mango Habanero Baked Wings
Yield: 2 lbs
Serving Size: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
2 lbs Chicken Wings and Drumettes
1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Paprika
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
3 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, chopped
1 Lime, quartered
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Line sheet pan with aluminum foil and spray with oil.
3. Toss chicken with baking powder, paprika and garlic powder.
4. Bake for 15 minutes and then turn and bake for another 15 minutes until crispy.
5. Remove from oven and toss wings in Sunkist® Spicy Mango Habanero Dressing.
6. Return to oven to cook for final 5 minutes.
7. Serve and garnish with fresh cilantro and lime.