Blueberry Chipotle Baby Back Ribs
Yield: 1 Rack of Ribs
Serving Size: 2
Prep Time: 2 hours
Cook Time: 4 hours
1 Rack of Baby Back Ribs
¼ cup Mesquite BBQ Rub
1 ½ cups Sunkist® Blueberry Chipotle Sauce
1 cup Mashed Potatoes
¼ cup Micro Greens
½ cup Diced Roasted Carrots
¼ cup Sliced Radish
1. Rub the baby back ribs with the BBQ rub. Make sure that the meat is completely crusted with the seasoning.
2. Brush 1 cup of dressing on the ribs. Wrap the ribs in foil and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Can be marinated up to 24 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 275°F.
4. Bake in foil for 4 hours.
5. Heat grill and finish ribs on a grill basting with remaining ½ cup of Sunkist® Blueberry Chipotle Sauce.
6. Serve on a bed of mashed potatoes, with roasted carrots, garnished with sliced radishes and microgreens.